International Project Manager (m/f/d) Product Mangement Feed
Do you fancy a career in an international, sustainably operating company? Then sow the future with us! We are looking for an International Project Manager (m/f/d) Product Mangement Feed for the Global Product Mangement Feed department at KWS LOCHOW GmbH in Wohlde-Bergen.
Our department analyzes internationally the entire value chain of cereals for the feed sector. The poultry production is our new application area. Therefore, your task will be to intensively familiarize yourself with this segment and to network. The main objective is to expand hybrid rye use in all international, strategic KWS regions. This exciting position is full-time and permanent.
These will be your key tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Introduction of strategically defined projects as well as short-term tasks along the annual targets with a focus on poultry farming
- Incorporation and evaluation of all strategically relevant information and business plans for the Head of GPM Feed depending on the respective metrics (KPI's) and technical issues
- Supporting the expansion of the feed portfolio for hybrid rye regarding its operational application and profitability as an agricultural engineer
- Supporting the respective KWS sales representative and the international Product Management department
Bring in your strengths:
- Academic degree (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) in agricultural sciences, with a focus on animal nutrition or comparable qualification with relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience in the agricultural industry and with large-scale customers as well as commercial understanding
- Experience in sustainability and project management is desirable
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
- Good skills in common MS-Office applications, especially Excel; ideally user knowledge in dealing with SAP
- Results-oriented and independent working style coupled with initiative and a high sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills, ability to cooperate and work in a team in an international environment
- Willingness to travel
Start your future with us! What we offer to help you grow:
- As a family-run company, we live by the values of closeness, reliability, vision and independence - a culture, which is also lived in practice, e.g. through an open and friendly working atmosphere
- Our headquarters for the Cereals Business Unit is located in a rural setting in the beautiful Südheide region of Celle in Lower Saxony
- In addition to flexible working time models, this position also offers an attractive salary package (incl. company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and holiday bonus, preferential shares, childcare allowance, job bike)
- According to the motto: "Make yourself grow!" we promote individual professional and personal development
Did we spark your interest?
Then apply now via our online portal and send us your documents. We look forward to getting to know you!
Job ID: 11981
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. Around 6,000 employees in 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.3 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants’ resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress. To that end, the company invested more than €250 million last fiscal year in research and development. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.
- Agrarwirtschaft / Agri-Business
Art des Abschlusses
- Doktorat / PhD
- 3 - 5 Jahre Berufserfahrung