Lead Plant Cell Culture
We are looking for a Lead Plant Cell Culture (all gender) as soon as possible for our doubled haploid production facility at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA in Einbeck, Germany. You can expect a dynamic, exciting, and multidisciplinary working environment in modern facilities. The position as Lead Plant Cell Culture (all gender) is full-time and permanent.
- Management of various teams within our doubled haploid production unit
- Planning of production programs alongside the requirements of breeding and R&D departments
- Maintenance and further advancement of the workflows
- Plan and realize personnel and team development measures
- Continue the implementation of QM measures and routines
- Support project planning and defining methodical development objectives
- Continuous development of processes and tools (e.g. LIMS) together with expert teams
- BSc (or higher degree) in agriculture, biology or adjacent sciences or comparable qualification
- Profound leadership and process organization skills, ideally with several years of experience
- Experience in the setup and operation of Plant Cell Culture laboratory
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making orientation
- Ability to contribute to projects in interdisciplinary teams
- Good German and English language skills
What we offer to help you:
- As a family-run company we are guided by the values of closeness, reliability, foresight and independence; this culture is lived in practice thus an open and friendly working atmosphere.
- True to our Motto "Make yourself grow", we support our employees, professional and personal development.
- We offer excellent work equipment (e.g the newest laboratory equipment), a fully-fledged, subsidized canteen and sufficient free parking spaces at the KWS location.
- We offer company capital formation benefits, Christmas and holiday bonuses, special prices for company shares, childcare allowance and a job bike.
- Health & safety are very important for us; our company doctor, company fire brigade/ paramedics (with time credit) and company sports create a solid base for this.
Did we spark your curiosity and want to know more about this opportunity?
Start by submitting your application online using our online application system SuccessFactors.
Job ID: 12068
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. Around 6,000 employees in 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.3 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants’ resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress. To that end, the company invested more than €250 million last fiscal year in research and development. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.
- Biologie / Pharmazie
Art des Abschlusses
- Kenntnisse Versuchswesen / Versuchstechnik
- Naturwissenschaftliche Kenntnisse
- Landwirtschaftliche Kenntnisse
Diesem Service zustimmen.