Technical Assistant (m/f/d) Plant Cell Regeneration
Is working in a tissue culture laboratory your passion? Would you like to help solving challenges in plant cell regeneration? Then, start with us as soon as possible as Technical Assistant (m/f/d) Plant Cell Regeneration at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA. We invite you to join our research facilities in Einbeck, Germany, on a two-year full-time limited contract. You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team, conducting transformation and plant cell regeneration experiments.
That awaits you:
- Develop chemical testing protocols to improve regeneration in different plant cell cultures.
- Carrying out transformation experiments to test regeneration factors and support our genome modification activities.
- Processing transgenic events by leaf sampling and transfer to the greenhouse for seed production.
- Plan, perform, analyze plant cell regeneration experiments independently.
- Proper documentation of experiments in electronic notebooks and in the respective laboratory databases.
Contribute your strengths:
- Completed PT, ATA, BTA training or bachelor in natural sciences.
- First professional experience in the laboratory as well as experience with in-vitro culture.
- Good user knowledge of MS Office as well as experience with lab-related databases.
- Very good teamwork skills.
- Reliable and independent working style as well as initiative and flexibility.
- Good level in spoken and written German and English.
Seeding the future start with us… What we offer to help you grow:
- As a family-run company we are guided by the values of closeness, reliability, foresight and independence; this culture is lived in practice creating thus an open and friendly working atmosphere.
- True to our motto Make yourself grow, we support employees’ professional and personal development.
- We offer excellent work equipment (e.g. the newest laboratory equipment), a fully-fledged, subsidized canteen and sufficient free parking spaces at the KWS location.
- We offer a company pension scheme, capital formation benefits, Christmas and holiday bonuses, special prices for company shares, childcare allowance and a job bike.
- Health & Safety are very important for us: our company doctor, company fire brigade / paramedics (with time credit) and company sports create a solid base for this.
Seed your career by submitting your application today!
We are looking forward to your application using our online application system SuccessFactors. Please click the “Apply” button which you can find in the online ad.
Job ID: 13811
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. Over 5,000 employees in more than 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.5 billion in the fiscal year 2021/2022. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, oilseed rape and sunflower. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants’ resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress. To that end, the company invested more than €285 million last fiscal year in research and development. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.
- Biologie / Pharmazie
- Agrarwirtschaft / Agribusiness / Landwirtschaft
- Umwelttechnik / Umweltingenieurwesen
Art des Abschlusses
- 1 - 2 Jahre Berufserfahrung
- MS - Office
Diesem Service zustimmen.